- Cosmetic Dentistry
- 3D CT Imaging
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Emax and Zirconia All Porcelain Crowns
- Crowns & Bridges
- Cosmetic Bonding
- CEREC Ceramic Restorations
- Porcelain Veneers
- Tooth colored fillings
- Zoom Whitening
- General Family Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Snoring & Sleep Apnea
- Cosmetic re-contouring and equilibration
- TMJ Disorder
- Sports Dentistry
A thorough examination allows us to focus on prevention rather than repair. If we can identify risk factors or early stages of damage to your teeth and address them before they progress, we can save you from needing more involved dental treatment down the road. It is always less costly and more conservative to prevent disease than to treat it.
- Prophylaxis (cleaning) for Adults & Children
- Fluoride and Mineral Infusion treatment to treat and prevent cavities and white spots using Icon https://drilling-no-thanks.info , MI Paste or Silver Diamine Fluoride.
- Velscope®/oral cancer screening http://www.velscope.com/
- Comprehensive examinations, diagnosis and treatment plans
- Diagnodent laser caries detector http://www.kavousa.com/US/DIAGNOdent/Classic/Benefits.aspx
- Oral hygiene instructions
- Low radiation digital xrays and 3D CT scans to gain the safest and highest quality radiographic images
- Intraoral camera and extraoral digital photography allowing you and us to see the close up condition of your teeth and gums.
- Cerec scanner to create digital 3D models of your teeth
- Referrals to specialists for more complex procedures.
Contact us today by dialing 954.782.1864 or click here to schedule your appointment today!