Dr. Brian Rask grew up in Lighthouse Point, Florida and graduated from Deerfield Beach High School in 1995. From there, he attained his Bachelor’s degree in Microbiology with a minor in Chemistry from the University of Florida in Gainesville. He went on to earn his Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) from the University of Florida in 2004.
While at the College of Dentistry, Dr. Rask was active in class government, the Dental College Council, the Dental Ambassadors, and Psi Omega. Once Dr. Rask returned to South Florida, he worked several years as an associate then purchased his dental practice from Dr. Thomas Prade.
Dr. Rask has completed extensive dental continuing education from the Pankey Institute, Seattle Study Club, Scottsdale Center for Dentistry and the Academy of General Dentistry. He has learned how to treat patients with complex problems such as TMJ dysfunction, facial pain, snoring and sleep apnea, occlusal (bite) problems, esthetics concerns, and interdisciplinary (several specialists) requirements. Dr. Rask has earned his Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry. In 2013, Dr. Brian Rask was awarded Small Business Person of the Year by the Pompano Beach Chamber of Commerce and Outstanding Young Alumni for the College of Dentistry from the University of Florida.
Dr. Rask is a member of:
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Broward County Dental Association (Dr. Rask is Past Northeast Area Director.)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- DEAL/Seattle Study Clubs
- Pankey Institute Alumni Foundation
- Pompano Beach Exchange Club (Past President)
- Lighthouse Point Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Pompano Beach Chamber of Commerce.
- Florida College of Dentistry Academy of Alumni and Friends (Representative of Association)